Chiropractic Care with Our Gaslamp, Downtown San Diego District Chiropractors
Healing from an auto accident injury or pain from unexpected problems that arise in your life require the right tools and strategies. At Gaslamp Chiropractic, our team of chiropractors understand the complexities of healing your body and we take a holistic approach to the recovery process. We help your body heal from a sports injury, a car accident injury or any other potential complication to your health.
Our Chiropractors' Approach to Wellness
At Gaslamp Chiropractic, our chiropractors help women, children and men with their health and wellness. Dr. Lance Moore and Dr. Kurt Cagasan take a whole person, or holistic, approach to personal injury recovery, personal health and addressing concerns with your well-being. Whether you want to address physical discomfort during pregnancy or you need treatment after an auto accident injury, we offer the tools you need to help with your goals.
Our chiropractors evaluate your needs and develop a personalized treatment plan based on your situation. We assist individuals in the Downtown San Diego area, including Little Italy, the Gaslamp District, Marina and East Village. We believe in identifying your needs and then developing a solution to address the underlying factors contributing to your discomfort and pain.
Chiropractic Care and Treatments at Our Gaslamp, Downtown San Diego Clinic
Chiropractic care and treatments available at our clinic depend on your needs and situation. We start by evaluating a personal injury, sports injury or the cause of your pain. We also offer pediatric solutions to help with the needs of children.
Common treatments we provide after using diagnostic tools to identify the injuries or complications include:
- Chiropractic care, such as adjustments or decompression therapy on your back and neck
- Sports injury treatments, like treating tennis elbow, injuries to your shoulders or knee pain
- Car accident injury treatments, such as solutions for whiplash, sprained muscles, back pain or shoulder pain
- Treatments for personal injuries, like back pain from a slip and fall accident
- Pregnancy chiropractic treatments, which specifically reduces pain in pregnant women
- Pediatric chiropractic treatments for the health and well-being of children, including diagnosis for scoliosis as children grow
- Personalized wellness consultations, which focuses on ways to improve your overall health and well-being
- Recommendations for your lifestyle
- Assessing your nutritional needs and neurotransmitter testing to determine effective tools for better health
- Screenings for posture and the alignment of your spine
- Stress management suggestions and solutions
Dr. Moore specializes in sports injury treatments and has a BS in Exercise Sports Science, which allows him to help with any injury related to physical activity and playing a sport. Dr. Cagasan is a member of the American Pregnancy Association and has experience with the Webster Technique. The treatment process helps reduce the risk of a breech birth. Both professionals understand the importance of effective evaluation and diagnosis before starting a personalized treatment plan.
When Should You Seek Treatment at Gaslamp Chiropractic in Downtown San Diego?
Chiropractic care offers a solution to help with long-term health goals in the Downtown San Diego, Gaslamp District, Little Italy, Marina, and East Village areas. At our clinic, our chiropractors take measures to help improve your health in a holistic way because we believe in helping you obtain optimal health in every area of your life. As a general rule, you want to seek help when you notice consistent pain, immediately after an injury or when you have concerns about your health during pregnancy. We also recommend pediatric treatments to help your child grow with good posture and good health.
Recovering from an injury or preparing for a change in your life starts with effective treatment and care. At Gaslamp Chiropractic, we help with your goals. To learn more or for an appointment, call 619-321-0093 today.