Juvederm at Gas Lamp Chiropractic for Downtown San Diego, Little Italy, Marina, and East Village
Our health care team is proud to offer a variety of Med Spa Services at Gaslamp Chiropractic in Downtown San Diego, CA. In addition to chiropractic services, we offer comprehensive med spa services that include massage therapy, chemical peels, and a variety of medical services including Juvederm for that youthful look many of us in San Diego are seeking.
What is Juvederm?
Unfortunately, as we get older, we start to develop wrinkles, scars, and other marks on our skin that affects our appearance and self-esteem. Fortunately, Juvederm can help correct these unsightly skin issues and bring back that youthful glow so we feel better about ourselves.
Juvederm, a popular gel filler that is effective in smoothing away face wrinkles, is a minimally invasive injection that is used to reduce the signs of aging. Our Juvederm products provide you with a younger and healthier appearance. The Juvederm injectable hyaluronic acid specifically works to correct moderate to severe wrinkles and folds in the skin. It is also helpful to plump up the lips and provide other skin enhancements. Typical results can last for up to a year, giving you a long-lasting youthful appearance that looks very natural.
It is important to choose a medical facility that offers trained professionals to perform this procedure to ensure you are receiving the best quality care and for the success of the Juvederm treatment. Rest assured knowing this and our other Med Spa Services at Gaslamp Chiropractic are performed by a registered nurse practitioner at our downtown San Diego clinic to ensure you are provided with every resource needed to achieve optimal health and the best results. When you meet with our nurse practitioner, you’ll learn exactly how Juvederm treatments can help you to feel good and look your best.
The Juvederm Procedure by Our Health Care Professional at Gaslamp Chiropractic
Our experienced nurse practitioner at Gaslamp Chiropractic will prepare the area for treatment with a topical anesthetic gel before your Juvederm injections. The treatment simply involves a series of injections in the desired areas. Patients should expect some swelling and redness for approximately 24-36 hours after the treatment. Cold packs applied to the treated areas may be instructed for comfort.
Some of the Pros and Cons of Juvederm
- Minimally Invasive Procedure – Juvederm injections offer patients a noticeable improvement on their appearance without the pain and inconvenient recovery times with advanced procedures. You will see an immediate improvement in appearance with a typical recovery time of just 36 hours.
- No Allergy Issues – Juverderm treatments do not require a patient to receive allergy testing. Most patients have no allergic reaction.
- One Treatment Offers Lasting Effects – While each patient is different, most see an immediate improvement in the appearance of face wrinkles after only one Juvederm treatment. The results are a smooth and natural more youthful look.
- Not a Permanent Solution - Juvederm and injectable treatments do not last permanently. Treatments typically last for about a year before more are needed. Additional treatments are available with the approval of our nurse practitioner.
- Lumps Under Skin – It is crucial that your Juvederm treatments be administered by a medical professional, such as the nurse practitioner at Gaslamp Chiropractic. Inappropriately injected treatments may cause an unsightly lump under the skin.
- Treatment Not Recommended for Everyone – Although Juvederm is fine for most people, those with certain medical conditions may experience a flare up. For instance, injections are known to cause an occurrence if you have herpes simplex (cold sore) outbreaks on your face.
Experience the Med Spa Services Offered at Gaslamp Chiropractic in Downtown San Diego
Our chiropractors welcome you to learn more about Juvederm treatments, chemical peels and other comprehensive Med Spa services at Gaslamp Chiropractic in Downtown San Diego. Our goal is to provide our patients with every resource available to achieve optimal health and we strive to provide the best results through care held at the highest level of integrity.
Schedule Your Appointment Today at Our Downtown San Diego Clinic
Call Gaslamp Chiropractic today at 619-321-0093 to schedule an appointment for yourself and your family. We are open six days a week with Saturday appointments to work with your schedule. We offer convenient, free parking at our downtown San Diego location as well as new patient specials! We look forward to seeing you soon.