Treatments for Auto Accident Injuries at Gaslamp Chiropractic in Downtown San Diego
Getting into an auto accident impacts your health and well-being. An injury from the accident may interfere with your normal activities and lifestyle. In other situations, you may notice consistent pain or challenges moving easily. By understanding the treatment options available at Gaslamp Chiropractic, you have the tools to recover and improve your health.
What are the Common Injuries from an Auto Accident?
The injuries you may face after an auto accident depend on the severity of the crash. In some cases, you may have minor injuries and in other situations a car accident causes significant injuries.
The common problems you may notice after a car accident include:
- Back or lower back pain
- Neck pain, which may or may not relate to whiplash
- Whiplash and the symptoms of the injury
- Shoulder pain, particularly from impact injuries or muscle strains
- Headaches, which may relate to a head injury or whiplash
- Leg pain from an injury to the legs
- Soft tissue injuries of any type, like sprains and strains
- Broken bones
- Chest injuries from an airbag or hitting the steering wheel
Since a wide array of injuries may occur in a car accident, our Downtown San Diego chiropractors develop a personalized treatment plan to address the underlying causes of your injuries. We focus on addressing the specific symptoms and concerns that may arise when you get into an accident and need solutions to encourage healing and recovery.
Treatments Our Chiropractors Offer for Injuries in the Surrounding Areas of Downtown San Diego, Gaslamp District, Little Italy, Marina, and East Village
Since the injuries depend on the accident and the specific location of the impact, each individual goes through different treatment solutions. At our clinic, our chiropractors use up-to-date diagnostic tools to determine the underlying cause of your pain. We may recommend medical care for broken bones or similar injuries if we notice a specific problem.
The treatments our chiropractors offer to help with discomfort and recovery in the surrounding areas of Downtown San Diego, Gaslamp District, Little Italy, Marina, and East Village include:
- Chiropractic adjustments, which straighten your spine and neck for better function or nervous system communication
- Stretches, which help improve your flexibility and mobility while you heal
- Physical therapy, which uses a combination of exercises, strength training and stretches to improve your mobility
- Muscle stimulation, which is a form of electrical stimulation of your muscles for strength and recovery
- Cold laser therapy, which provides non-invasive solutions for pinched nerves or muscle injuries through gentle lasers or infrared heat
By using a combination of treatment solutions, our health professionals help your body heal and recover. We focus on your specific needs and develop a solution that fits your situation after determining the cause of your discomfort.
Why Seek Treatment at Gaslamp Chiropractic in Downtown San Diego
The reasons to seek treatment at Gaslamp Chiropractic in Downtown San Diego focus on your health. We have experienced chiropractors who develop a treatment plan to help your body heal from injuries after an accident. Our chiropractors recommend seeking treatment immediately since some injuries may worsen over time without proper treatment. We also recognize that you may not notice symptoms for a few days after the accident.
If you do not seek immediate treatment, then try to see a professional if you develop chronic discomfort or notice challenges with mobility. We offer
Accidents happen at unexpected times and you may notice discomfort from an accident in many situations. By seeking professional help, you address the injuries and encourage natural healing. To learn more about our treatment process or for an appointment with a chiropractor, contact us today at 619-321-0093.